Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cash James is ONE MONTH OLD!

Also known as.... 4 weeks, 28 days, 672 hours, 40,320 minutes OR 2,419,200 seconds! Yet, no matter how you slice it, our son is already ONE MONTH OLD! It feels like it's only been a few days since we brought him home... yet at the same time I cannot remember our life without him!

Today he had his one month appt with his FABULOUS pediatrician, Doctor Manfred Eichner. He is a lovely German man that is jovial, intelligent & very complimentary, so of course - I adore him! (A big THANK YOU to Torrie for referring us to him!) Cash has grown so much in the past 2 weeks alone. He is now an astonishing (to me at least, haha) 9 lbs 3.5 oz and 23 inches long; which although still small (yet TALL) seems SO BIG to us... he is even growing out of some of his newborn clothing; mostly pants and feetie jammies... he is skinny but so long, feetie jammies never had a chance with him, and newborn pants are pretty much capris so we had to nix those immediately! haha

His demeanor has changed so much as well, he has SO much more of a personality already. He has a tendency to laugh at the perfect time. I know he's "too young" to laugh voluntarily but it's eerie how he will laugh after Ryan Secrest makes a snide comment towards Simon (Yes, we watch A.I. don't try to pretend you don't!); or Brandon or I make a joke... I swear he understands us. Much like our Yorkie jack-jack, he knows what's going on as well.

I am excited for what is in store for us with our little man... yet I am just a tad bit sad that our newborn phase is almost over already. Those Prego’s reading this…. I know EVERYONE tells you this, but seriously - enjoy EVERY second because it goes by SO FAST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Precious

Precious
Photos by Ann Elrod - ChickWithACamera.blogspot.com


The Jackson Family, December 2008