Friday, February 11, 2011

Pretty in Pink at 18 weeks!

For some reason when I woke up this A.M. I just KNEW I had to wear pink. So much so that I ended up doing a load of laundry as I only have 2 pink maternity shirts and both were dirty.



I was anxious and nervous all morning. We went to lunch with Rhonda at a yummy burger joint in Snohomish Station then headed to the Everett Clinic for our ultra sound.

Turns out the pink shirt was a sign...


IT'S A GIRL!!!








I was, and am still SHOCKED! I think I felt it was a girl deep down inside but have always thought i'd be the mama of dirty little ruff n tuff boys. So it's going to take me a little while to 'come around'. Don't get me wrong, i'm very happy and looking forward to shopping. =)

2 comments:



Precious

Precious
Photos by Ann Elrod - ChickWithACamera.blogspot.com


The Jackson Family, December 2008