Monday, May 18, 2009

Too busy to blog....




I want to apologize for not blogging lately... I think the rule to owning a blog is that you must blog every few days to keep every one apprised - I’ve been busy (um, or Lazy!) I'm just going to run down the highlights then post photos and video since that is really what everyone wants to see!! :)

1. Cash James just turned 3 months old and he's wearing 6 month clothing already, my arms and legs are sore from carrying him! big big boy! He was almost 13 lbs at his 2 month check up - I’m guessing his 4 month check up he will be 16+ ... we'll see....

2. We went to AZ for mother's day weekend. Cash LOVED the pool and did VERY well on the air plane!! (see pics and video!)

3. We just booked our trip to Iowa to visit Brandon's grand parents/mom/aunts et al... We are looking forward to it!!

4. Cash has been a drool bug for the past few weeks, I can feel a bump on his lower left gum...I'm SO not excited for him to cut teeth! He's already an "aggressive" eater and teething will totally mess up my beauty sleep!! I will keep you posted! The way he's drooling he may have ALL his teeth coming in at once! haha

5. Cash is SO much fun! He is always laughing and smiling! I truly am blessed to have such a great baby!














No comments:

Post a Comment



Precious

Precious
Photos by Ann Elrod - ChickWithACamera.blogspot.com


The Jackson Family, December 2008