Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our First Anniversary!



Today is our first wedding anniversary. Traditionally the gift to give this year is paper, easy... I made him a very sentimental (and Camoflage) card... the modern gift is a clock - what? Um... I will see what I can find but i'm heading to Sears for some tools, that's the way to my husbands heart! =)

This has been the best year of my life. Marrying Brandon and becoming a mom to Cash James - what more could a girl ask for?

Thank you Brandon for being an amazing husband, friend, father & provider. You have made all my dreams come true by making me a wife and a mother. I love you with all my heart!! Here's to years and years and years of memories & love!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment



Precious

Precious
Photos by Ann Elrod - ChickWithACamera.blogspot.com


The Jackson Family, December 2008