Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kangaroo farm

Today we went with my good friend Jen and her boys Ian and baby Ray to the Outback Kangaroo farm up north. I heard about it a few years ago and have been wanting to go. Two words, BABY KANGAROO! Oh yes! I didn't get many pics as there was a YMCA day camp tour there (at one point I over-heard the tour guide say "please shoot me now" lol) so any attempted pics were a blue - YMCA t-shirt blur but i did manage a few. All the kids loved it and again **BABY KANGAROO**. All in all it was a good day. Poor baby girl isn't feeling so great tonight; between the red cheeks & fever i'm thinking a new tooth is on it's way. wanna cheeto?
waiting for baby kanga naptime to be over
Happy 88th Birthday grandpa billy!
Scooter time at the riverwalk with his buddy Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment



Precious

Precious
Photos by Ann Elrod - ChickWithACamera.blogspot.com


The Jackson Family, December 2008