Sunday, August 19, 2012

lazy summer days

I was reminded this weekend by an out of state auntie that I havne't blogged recently ( thank you karen!) So i'm going to post some recent pics i've been uploading to Instagram ( facebook is SO last year LOL). This week I plan to go and pick out a new cell phone and I am going to try to find one that is _smartER_ that can possibly allow me to blog.... I rarely get on my laptop (shameless plug for an ipad for my bday) which is why I've always been a big fan of FB and now instagram. Snap photo. Upload photo. DONE. If you would like to see random pics throughout the day follow me on instagram _gretchenjackson_ In the meantime hopefully these will tide you over while I work on connecting my social media networks :) Much love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment



Precious

Precious
Photos by Ann Elrod - ChickWithACamera.blogspot.com


The Jackson Family, December 2008