Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FLIES!

As I posted last week we had an odd explosion of Horse Flies show up... I was SURE I had killed them all. Leaving only a few for the dog to chase ( keeps her busy & entertains us). Cash even caught one in his fingertips... Mr. Miygi? That kid surprises me daily.

After only a few days of peace and quiet we started to notice a few more. I have scoured my kitchen... I cannot figure out how they have breached my perimeter. EW!! SO... we hung a fly strip. It's a lovely addition to the antique farm decor in my kitchen. Sorry. Just keepin' it real.

1 comment:

  1. Your deco reminds me...you have to check out Funky Junk Interiors, the blog! It reminds ME of YOU! And I love it!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete



Precious

Precious
Photos by Ann Elrod - ChickWithACamera.blogspot.com


The Jackson Family, December 2008