Saturday, August 14, 2010

Shout out to the Cloth Whisperer...



I think Friday the 13th is my new favorite day!! I was the lucky Fluff Friday Twitter winner of a GroVia AIO cloth diaper ..... YES YES YES!!!!

I just receieved my first trial pack from www.kellyscloset.com a few days ago and i'm already a HUGE FAN!!! You could say I am a teenie tiny bit OBSESSED!!

Just to put my new found obsession into perspective... we will be closing on our new house in a few weeks and I am scouring the web and baby stores for diapers instead of the much needed curtains/appliances etc... Shhhh... don't tell my hubby!!




A BIG thank you & shout out to the facilitators of my new found obsession:


www.TheClothDiaperWhisperer.com


www.KellysCloset.com



Kelly's Closet


http://www.diapershops.com
twitter: @diapershops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment



Precious

Precious
Photos by Ann Elrod - ChickWithACamera.blogspot.com


The Jackson Family, December 2008