Wednesday, August 4, 2010

All aboard the ECO train!! TOOT TOOT!

Ok... I'm ashamed to admit this but I have been using disposable diapers for the past 17 months ((insert GASP here)). I was ALL EARS at my moms group when the gal brought in all the different products on the cloth diaper market... myself & other sleep deprived first time mamas of newborns smiled & nodded politely but tried to not make eye contact.

I had EVERY intention of checking into cloth diapers once I got the mom game down... well... better late than never right??

I have just ordered an array of products which are spendy (another reason I was reluctant) but will save us TONS of money in the long run - not to mention mother earth!

Here's why i'm finally ALL ABOARD....

COMPOSTABLE/FLUSHABLE DISPOSABLE liners!


So excited... it's JUST what I need to help me EASE into the cloth diaper revolution. I had NO IDEA! I thought for sure you had to constantly wash poo cloths! EEEEEW!

I have been researching all the different brands and i've settled on GroVia ( previously called GroBaby) hybrid diaper system.



GroVia organic cotton soaker pads are perfect for daily use and the bio-soaker disposable inserts are made with Biodegradable & Compostable Materials! Finally a GREEN way to use disposable diapers when on the go!

I'm so excited to try these out! I will post my findings once I have given them a test drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Precious

Precious
Photos by Ann Elrod - ChickWithACamera.blogspot.com


The Jackson Family, December 2008