Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cash James is Two Weeks old!

I cannot believe Cash is two weeks old already! Time flies! We had his 2 week check up and he is doing SO well, he is 7 lbs 14 oz and perfectly healthy & happy! He is only waking up once a night (if even, he has slept through the ENTIRE night a few times already, I know, i'm spoiled!), and last night, to my HORROR he rolled over on his own - AT TWO WEEKS!!!! He was able to lift his own head at birth, very strong little man - just like his daddy - that freaked me out enough as it was but now he's rolling over!?!? I can't handle his progress, I want him to be my teenie-tiny little luv bug forever and ever!! I love him so much! If he keeps up this pace he will be walking at 4 months! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Precious

Precious
Photos by Ann Elrod - ChickWithACamera.blogspot.com


The Jackson Family, December 2008