Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Catching up...

We've been dealing with the sickie-ickie-ickies around here. Everyone has been sick but they all are taking turns so Mama is going STIR-CRAZY! I havne't been to the gym in a month and i've missed so many parties, playdates and church events i'm wondering if anyone remembers my name .... could be worse right?? We are on the mend and as we enter into March, Elsie is almost 8 months (So i figured I should post some pics of her 7th Month), Cash is getting comfortable being 3 and we're all hoping for an early spring!!

Despite the cold, dreary weather and the snotty noses life is pretty good at the Jackson house. Cash and Elsie are finally starting to PLAY together and it's beyond adorable! This is why I wanted my kids close in age! Enjoy the pics... i'm off to rest now that the hubby is home... and by rest i mean open a bottle of wine and hide from the kids and critters! :)

(Sorry for any blurry pics, those are from my cell phone camera)












No comments:

Post a Comment



Precious

Precious
Photos by Ann Elrod - ChickWithACamera.blogspot.com


The Jackson Family, December 2008