Friday, January 7, 2011

13 weeks!

Yesterday I had my 13 week check-up, it was a big appt as we got to hear the heartbeat. It was strong & steady. AH, sweet music! Cash was having a rough time because my doctor was wearing a surgical cap (he's having a hat issue lately lol) and so he couldn't warm up to him. But once he heard the heartbeat he got excited and kept saying "baby baby baby". So cute!

We also set the appt where we get to find out the sex. February 11th is the big day. What is even more exciting, besides being the day after Cash's 2nd birthday, is that my MIL will be in town celebrating Cash's birthday and thus can join us for that appt! It will be an exciting week for sure!!

Here is my 13 week bump, although I had just had a fair share of teriyaki so not all of that is baby! haha


2 comments:

  1. Aw, love baby bump photos! Nothing like hearing that heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You won the pillow! Please e-mail me your address and I can ship it out!

    dejaworski@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete



Precious

Precious
Photos by Ann Elrod - ChickWithACamera.blogspot.com


The Jackson Family, December 2008