Saturday, February 6, 2010

Where does the time go...

It's so hard to believe that a year ago today I was 9 months prego and hoping each and every day that THAT DAY would be Cash's BIRTHday... I know I sound like a broken record but this past year has gone by SO fast! Cash James will be ONE YEAR OLD in only 4 days... he is such a wonderful little man. I couldn't have asked for a better baby. He really does make our lives 1000 times better. We are blessed beyond words!

I have been looking through his "baby" (newborn) pictures the past few days.. it's crazy how fast he's grown and how much he has changed and learned. I am so lucky to have such a hard working husband that allows me to stay home with Cash and help him learn & grow first hand. All I’ve ever wanted to be was a mom… my dreams have finally come true and I’m enjoying every second of it!!

Here are a few of my favorite newborn pics... i'll be back in a few days with some birthday (big boy) pics and video but for right now I just want to reminisce! xoxoxo

ONE DAY OLD

LOVE


PROUD DADDY

I waited SO long for this moment!
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment



Precious

Precious
Photos by Ann Elrod - ChickWithACamera.blogspot.com


The Jackson Family, December 2008