Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Brandon!


MAKE A WISH!


Yesterday was Brandon's 29th birthday... yes that is correct... he is younger than me. No, I am not a cougar, he is only 2 years younger so that makes me a cub... it's similar to being a cougar but less predatory. At least that's what I tell myself so I can sleep at night! LOL

Brandon took the day off so we could all spend the day together. It was so nice having him home on a week day.

His birthday requests:

*A trip to the fly fishing store
*Home made Baileys Pie
*Stuffed Cornish Game hens for dinner

How easy is that?? I not only happily obliged but I also made peanut butter cookies and a peanut butter pie with oreo crust. (He's a bit of a peanut butter junkie!)

Cash James loved having daddy home for a special day. He loves his daddy SO much and pretty much is always saying DA-DA-DA (no mama yet but I will wait patiently)

Here's your gift daddy, I wrapped it myself...

I'll help you daddy...

Cash Playing daddy a song he wrote for him =)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Precious

Precious
Photos by Ann Elrod - ChickWithACamera.blogspot.com


The Jackson Family, December 2008